cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Nicolas SIBIEN" <nicot...@multimania.com>
Subject ProducerFromRequest Error !
Date Thu, 18 Jan 2001 11:07:48 GMT
Hello guys,

so my problem is :

with the sample 'fromservlet', i compil exactly (when the first line 'package' is inactive)
but.....
when i launch the servlet, he tell me this message :

Getting an instance of the Cocoon engine...
Wrapping the original request...
Adding parameters to my request to Cocoon...
Generate some content...
Error: Error creating org.apache.cocoon.producer.ProducerFromRequest: class is not found

So,i have read the README file which tell about, but i can't find my error....

My server' servlet is LWS (Lite Web Server) under Win95.

Yet, the servlet with my server is working properly for all .xml files (merge is exact and
quick)), and the configuration is easy.

My only problem is to call CocoonServlet from a servlet !!!

Thanks for your help !

E-mail gratuit - MultiMania - http://www.multimania.fr