cocoon-users mailing list archives

From <Joshua.Kusw...@BTFinancialgroup.com>
Subject Using CSS with XSLT
Date Thu, 11 Jan 2001 22:34:16 GMT
Part of my stylesheet used to convert to HTML has the HTML tag

  <link rel="stylesheet" href="stylesheeturl" type="text/css" />

This works fine except for the stylesheet property background-image which has the format:
  background-image: url("imageurl");

This background image property doesn't work, while all the others do. I'm guessing it is the
parenthases but don't know how to fix it.

I'm using Tomcat 3.1 as the servlet engine for Cocoon 1.8.

Thanks,

Joshua Kuswadi
joshua.kuswadi@btfinancialgroup.com

This message and any attachment is confidential and may be privileged or otherwise protected
from disclosure.  If you have received it by mistake please let us know by reply and then
delete it from your system; you should not copy the message or disclose its contents to anyone.