cocoon-users mailing list archives

From <Joshua.Kusw...@BTFinancialgroup.com>
Subject RE: XSLFO questions
Date Thu, 04 Jan 2001 22:22:44 GMT
Jeremy wrote:
>Now version 0.16 is out, it would be nice to work out what is stopping
>Cocoon from compiling with it .... I think there nay have been some changes
>in the API?

One of the new features of FOP 0.16 is "changed output format to OutputStream ". As Cocoon's
org.apache.cocoon.formatter.FO2PDFFormatter is still expecting a Writer not an OutputStream,
it doesn't compile. That's one thing I've noticed that is different between FOP 0.15 and FOP
0.16 that is causing me grief also.

If anyone has already found a fix for this, please share it.

Joshua

This message and any attachment is confidential and may be privileged or otherwise protected
from disclosure.  If you have received it by mistake please let us know by reply and then
delete it from your system; you should not copy the message or disclose its contents to anyone.