cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Gil Winkelman <gi...@excite.com>
Subject Re: FOP, javabean, db query not working
Date Mon, 29 Jan 2001 21:46:45 GMT
Yes. I've done that. I actually used a hint from the another current thread
(RE:embedding FOP) and tested this with Netscape. It is I.E. For some
reason, it makes a second call in this particular instance. I have no idea
why. Would using the servlet from the FAQ as a workaround work in this case?
I am getting the PDF to display using ?output=.pdf.

Stuart: if you happen to figure out why IE is doing a double hit and can
share that information it would be appreciated.