cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Coetmeur, Alain" <alain.coetm...@caissedesdepots.fr>
Subject RE: New xml site powered by cocoon!!
Date Tue, 30 Jan 2001 16:31:33 GMT
congratulation,...

anyway I've catched some error
using the sitemap
(maybe is it just something to complete)

hope this helps...

Error found handling the request.
org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: File
"file:/www/guanoco/webapps/ROOT/sitemap.xml" not found.
	at
org.apache.cocoon.parser.AbstractParser.fatalError(AbstractParser.java,
Compiled Code)
	at org.apache.xerces.framework.XMLParser.reportError(XMLParser.java,
Compiled Code)
	at
org.apache.xerces.readers.DefaultEntityHandler.startReadingFromDocument(Defa
ultEntityHandler.java, Compiled Code)
	at
org.apache.xerces.framework.XMLParser.parseSomeSetup(XMLParser.java,
Compiled Code)
	at org.apache.xerces.framework.XMLParser.parse(XMLParser.java,
Compiled Code)
	at org.apache.cocoon.parser.XercesParser.parse(XercesParser.java,
Compiled Code)
	at
org.apache.cocoon.parser.AbstractParser.parse(AbstractParser.java, Compiled
Code)
	at
org.apache.cocoon.producer.ProducerFromFile.getDocument(ProducerFromFile.jav
a, Compiled Code)
	at org.apache.cocoon.Engine.handle(Engine.java, Compiled Code)
	at org.apache.cocoon.Cocoon.service(Cocoon.java, Compiled Code)
	at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java, Compiled
Code)
	at
org.apache.tomcat.core.ServletWrapper.handleRequest(ServletWrapper.java,
Compiled Code)
	at
org.apache.tomcat.core.ContextManager.service(ContextManager.java, Compiled
Code)
	at
(Ajp12ConnectionHandler.java, Compiled Code)
	at
org.apache.tomcat.service.TcpWorkerThread.run(PoolTcpEndpoint.java, Compiled
Code)
	at
org.apache.tomcat.util.ThreadPool$ControlRunnable.run(ThreadPool.java,
Compiled Code)