cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Kjartan Müller <kjartan.mul...@usit.uio.no>
Subject Re: Search engine for Cocoon-published content?
Date Thu, 18 Jan 2001 08:37:52 GMT
I've also been looking into this Lucene-engine, and it struck me that it
possibly could be extended to index xml-data in a way not totally unlike
Oracle's Intermedia Text (which make within-element-targeted searches
possible and configurable) -- even if you can't use the sql-syntax in the
queries. Add a taglib so it could easily be interfaced through xsp (and not
used to index the xsp itself), and it could be a helpful addition to
Cocoon-based projects.

Kjartan