cocoon-users mailing list archives

From SoftLiban KEYROUZ Charbel <charbel.keyr...@softsolutions.fr>
Subject Re: calling a servlet from inside a PDF file
Date Tue, 30 Jan 2001 18:25:15 GMT
Hello... anybody... please... a hint... something... anything....
servlet in this manner which means from same server where the XSP page
and the XSL page are located
height="400px" width="400px"/></i>
displayed.
servlet from another server
height="400px" width="400px"/></i>
with no problems what so ever.
format and output it to the JspOutputStream of the HttpRequest it works
well if called alone
an xml into a pdf format
height="400px" width="400px"/></i>
that runs the Tomcat3.2(cocoon1.8 inside as a servlet)no pdf is generated
xsp than imediatelly I call the xsp file in another browser window so the
2 requests run's coccurently and the xsp file run's correctly and generate
the pdf format and display the image