cocoon-users mailing list archives

From SoftLiban KEYROUZ Charbel <charbel.keyr...@softsolutions.fr>
Subject Re: calling a servlet from inside a PDF file
Date Fri, 26 Jan 2001 17:00:06 GMT
In other words when we call the image genearting servlet in this manner
which means from same server where the XSP page and the XSL page are
located
<fo:inline-graphic
href="http://localhost:8080/servlet/softsolutions.applets.chart.ChartApplet?xmlChart=Chart.xml"
height="400px" width="400px"/>
WE CAN ONLY GENERATE THE PDF ONCE, on the second request nothing is
displayed.

However if we call it in this manner which means calling the image
generating servlet from another server
 <fo:inline-graphic
href="http://AnotherMachine:8080/servlet/softsolutions.applets.chart.ChartApplet?xmlChart=Chart.xml"
height="400px" width="400px"/>
There is no problem and the PDF is generated on each and every request
with no problems what so ever.