cocoon-users mailing list archives

From K.Ro...@t-online.de (Karsten Rolfs)
Subject Re: PERFORMANCE PROBLEM!
Date Thu, 25 Jan 2001 17:41:39 GMT
Sounds like the problem I had.

XML/XSL is working fine with few datas, but when the XML file is big, it
is really slow. To parse and process a XML file (size around 1-2 meg) it
takes up to 30 seconds, so I am now using JSP (Tomcat) and SAX for XML
parsing. The times for that are between <100 and 500 ms on a high
traffic webserver.

Karsten

karsten@rolfs.de