cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Werner Guttmann <Werner.Guttm...@msdw.com>
Subject Re: Problem with ESQL logicsheet and connection pool
Date Thu, 18 Jan 2001 16:47:01 GMT
Actually, just to clarify one thing. I can not easily get to the cvs repository
because of security issues (read firewall .. ;-)) with my employer. As a result
of this, I have to rely on either nighlty builds or the webCVS thingy. Either
of which is not good .. ;-).

Matter of fact is that the esql logicsheet of this very nightly build is flawed
as it tries to reference a pool instance that has not been declared and
initialised.

Question: shall I use the fix Brian as suggested by Brian, or wait for the esql
logicsheet to be updated in cvs ?

Werner