cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Martin Vachon <mar...@elliption.com>
Subject Re: AW: New version of auth taglib
Date Wed, 17 Jan 2001 15:57:48 GMT
Kai.Rehlen@pass-consulting.com a écrit :

> Hi Ulrich,
> I have problems with your auth taglib. After following your instructions on
> installing, Cocoon return the error
>
> Error found handling the request.
> java.lang.NullPointerException
>         at
> org.apache.cocoon.processor.xsp.XSPProcessor.process(XSPProcessor.java,
> Compiled Code)
>         at org.apache.cocoon.Engine.handle(Engine.java, Compiled Code)
>         at org.apache.cocoon.Cocoon.service(Cocoon.java:167)
>         at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:865)
>         at
> org.apache.tomcat.core.ServletWrapper.handleRequest(ServletWrapper.java,
> Compiled Code)
>         at
> org.apache.tomcat.core.ContextManager.service(ContextManager.java:559)
>         at
> org.apache.tomcat.service.http.HttpConnectionHandler.processConnection(HttpC
> onnectionHandler.java, Compiled Code)
>         at
> org.apache.tomcat.service.TcpConnectionThread.run(SimpleTcpEndpoint.java,
> Compiled Code)
>         at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
>
> Please give me a hint where am I wrong.
>
> Cocoon 1.8
> Tomcat 3.1
>
> Thank you
>
> Kai

Hi
with tomcat, this
	response.sendRedirect(_auth_redir);
will not work. ?? (-; look on the cocoon site and select todo.
Here what i do on the auth-xsp.xsl file, and its work for me

<xsl:template name="success">
	session.putValue("auth:" + _auth_id,"true");
	if (_auth_redir==null) {
	  response.setStatus( 301 );
	  response.setHeader( "Location",
String.valueOf(session.getValue("auth:" + _auth_id + ":auth:success"))
);
          response.flushBuffer();
	  //response.sendRedirect(String.valueOf(session.getValue("auth:" +
_auth_id + ":auth:success")));
	}
	else {
	  response.setStatus( 301 );
	  response.setHeader( "Location", _auth_redir );
          response.flushBuffer();