cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Daniel Schneider <Daniel.Schnei...@tecfa.unige.ch>
Subject Re: Help for Cocoon under Solaris 2.7/Sun jdk 1.2.2/Apache
Date Wed, 17 Jan 2001 11:24:53 GMT
Frank Gadegast wrote:

> Hi,
>
> how do I install it under Suns jdk 1.22 ?
>
> Kind regards, Frank

You can try my little install notes. Note that I have an install that allows
users to have little cocoon stuff all over the place. Means bascially that
you have apache + tomcat + mod_jk and let people use cocoon like they
would use php or whatever apache add-on.

Installation of Cocoon 1.8 + Tomcat 3.2 + mod_jk on Solaris 8:
http://tecfa.unige.ch/guides/xml/cocoon/install-notes-18.html

Disclaimer: I am not very good at sysadmin/cocoon/java/just-name-it,
but it works so far :)

--
Dr Daniel K.Schneider, TECFA (Educational Technologies and Learning)
Faculte de Psychologie et des Sciences de l'Education, University of Geneva,

TECFA - FPSE - Université de Genève
40, Bd. du Pont d'Arve, 1205 Genève
Tel: 41 22 705 9377 - Fax: 41 22 705 9379 - Office#: 6359