cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Ulrich Mayring <u...@denic.de>
Subject Re: Web.inf questions
Date Thu, 11 Jan 2001 18:52:38 GMT
Ivan wrote:

> And, OT ... Robin, it's not necesary
> that you remind us 4 times, that this question could be
> off the topic in this list. If you don't want to help, or
> you don't know how to solve this problem, don't do
> it, but let us try to solve this problem if we can ...

The alternative to telling you that you spammed this list with OT stuff
is removing you from the list. But I think it is much nicer to tell
people, when they have made a mistake, and give them a chance to learn
:)

> There are many many off topic mails in this list to
> bother you for 3 or 4 mails ... Thanks for your
> comprehension. Maybe Ludovic could help some
> other people too with this topic :)

You can take your OT discussion to private email, to another list or to
a newsgroup. There are plenty of options.

Ulrich

--
Ulrich Mayring
DENIC eG, Systementwicklung