cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Peter Verhage <pe...@ibuildings.nl>
Subject Cocoon 1.8 DEV broken?!
Date Mon, 08 Jan 2001 07:57:49 GMT
I downloaded that latest dev snapshot a few minutes ago, and I got the
following error messages when trying to build:

compile:
    [javac] Compiling 13 source files to
/usr/peterlocal/xml-cocoon/build/classes
    [javac]
/usr/peterlocal/xml-cocoon/build/src/org/apache/cocoon/formatter/FO2PDFFormatter.java:135:
Method addPropertyList(java.lang.String) not found in class
org.apache.fop.apps.Driver.
    [javac]
driver.addPropertyList("org.apache.fop.fo.StandardPropertyListMapping");
    [javac]                                   ^
    [javac]
/usr/peterlocal/xml-cocoon/build/src/org/apache/cocoon/formatter/FO2PDFFormatter.java:136:
Method addPropertyList(java.lang.String) not found in class
org.apache.fop.apps.Driver.
    [javac]
driver.addPropertyList("org.apache.fop.svg.SVGPropertyListMapping");
    [javac]                                   ^
    [javac] Note: 3 files use or override a deprecated API.  Recompile
with "-deprecation" for details.
    [javac] 2 errors, 1 warning

This is because fop 0.13 is also still included in the lib directory,
you have to remove in manually if you want to build Cocoon...

Peter

--
Peter Verhage       <peter@ibuildings.nl>
ibuildings.nl BV - information technology