cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Michael Bierenfeld <michael.bierenf...@atmiralis.de>
Subject Re: Is Cocoon customizable ??
Date Wed, 03 Jan 2001 16:52:05 GMT
> I'm creating an extranet and I would like the transformation
> to be depending on the user.

Hi,

<ironical>
Extraterristical Network. Sounds great. Pls give the klingons some nice
greetings.
</ironical> :-)) (I love those hypes)

I think it is possible. But of course you have to provide different
stylesheets for the users (Groups) and use it together with

  <xsl:template match="page">

    <xsl:processing-instruction name="cocoon-process">
	type="xsp"
    </xsl:processing-instruction>

    <xsl:processing-instruction name="cocoon-process">
	type="xslt"
    </xsl:processing-instruction>

    <xsl:processing-instruction name="xml-stylesheet">
	href=<xsl:text>"</xsl:text><xsl:value-of
select="@stylesheet"/><xsl:text>"</xsl:text>
	type="text/xsl"
    </xsl:processing-instruction>

    <xsp:page>

		and so on and so on.

where @stylesheet that is a parameter to page has to be somewhat
dynamically ;-). But this is somewhat tricky.

Regards

Michael