cocoon-users mailing list archives

From GOMEZ Henri <hgo...@slib.fr>
Subject RE: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Apache Cocoon 1.8.1 Released
Date Fri, 19 Jan 2001 21:54:34 GMT
Hi Robin,

While rebuilding my RPM I notice that ecmascript and xt stuff
is missing from source.

Strangely it was the same for Cocoon 1.8 release but was fixed later
in cvs.

The missing file are in

src/org/apache/cocoon/interpreter/ecmascript and
src/org/apache/cocoon/transformer

"...handing C++ to the average programmer seems roughly comparable to
handing a loaded .45 to a chimpanzee."
                                                         -- Ted Ts'o

http://www.hotmail.com.