cocoon-users mailing list archives

From John Xu <J...@secureinteractive.com>
Subject RE: problems with setup of C2
Date Thu, 18 Jan 2001 05:28:39 GMT
Hello,

I retrive some content with <br/> stored in the database, and want to
display the content to the new line after </br>. I have a API to connect the
database to get results.

I tried two ways, but neither succeeded.
1, used
<util:include-expr><util:expr>myGetContent()</util:expr></util:include-expr>

the results came out and put all contents in one line.

2, I tried new esql. I followed the ESQL.xml logisheet to install and
configurate the files. Then, I tried to use esql tag:
<esql:get-xml>myGetContent()</esql:get-xml>, but it seems that coccon can't
regonize the tags, and came out nothing.

I prefer to use my own connection and query in API to talk to the database.
Doese anybody know the solution? Thanks.