cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Martin Stricker <shu...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: web-based discussion group instead of mailing list?
Date Fri, 19 Jan 2001 17:40:25 GMT
Stephen Chang wrote:
> Does anyone know of any existing web-based discussion
> board version of this mailing list? it's getting quite
> unwieldy in my inbox. not trying to be selfish, but
> are there any future plans to implement one? the
> archives at least are searchable but are not up to
> date?
If you don't like the mailing list messages in your inbox folder, move them
automatically into another folder! With netscape you can do this with
Edit/Message filters.
I prefer getting emails so I don't have to be online all the time but can
read offline (internet is still expensive in Germany :-(( ). A web-based
discussion board would mean I had to be online all the time. And I linke to have a
mail archive of my own (I mark the important ones), it searches quicker with
grep than the online archive does...

Best regards,
Martin Stricker