cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Anthony E." <apwebdes...@yahoo.com>
Subject New site for the list!
Date Tue, 30 Jan 2001 05:03:31 GMT
Please feel free to add this site to the list...
others to follow soon:

http://403b.mpower.com

We are running VA Linux, Sun JSDK 2.0, Blackdown
JDK1.2.2 (this was  huge!), ApacheJServ 1.1.2, &
Cocoon 1.8.1,

After several combinations for linux, blackdown gave
us the most stable environment, albeit a tad slower
than IBM's JDK (which made the site scream - and crash
after ~ 5 clicks).

Let me know what you think. I will soon be adding the
printable PDF's for the articles, and a WML version of
the homepage with latest story headlines.

Thank you cocoon-users for all the help!

Anthony E.