cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Steffen Stundzig <stef...@smb-tec.com>
Subject Re: [C1][Patch] Saxon and Cocoon1.8.1 [Was:Re: PERFORMANCE PROBLEM!]
Date Fri, 26 Jan 2001 16:05:22 GMT
Hi Martin,

/**
 * @author: "Martin Sevigny" <sevigny@ajlsm.com>
 * @date: Fri, 26 Jan 2001 16:41:17 +0100
 */
> Steffen,
>
> Thank's for the contribution. Just a question: have you tested it with <xsl:import>,
<xsl:include> or document() statements in XSLT? I'm having trouble with stylesheets
containing them, and before going too deep I would like to know if it's a known limitation.

> Running those stylesheet from the command line works fine, but not with Cocoon...

you are using the original unpatched saxon package from michael kay's homepage?
You get an error message from cocoon?
It could be a good choice to enable 'trace' of your saxon transformer.
See the cocoon.properties attached in my email this morning.

I could use all of your statements above with relative filenames such as
   <xsl:import href="../intranet.xsl"/> or <xsl:include href="../file.xsl"/>

and also the method document() e.g. "document('commands.xml')".
The file commands.xml resists in the same directory as the stylesheet
that includes it.

Absolut URL's that starts with "file://" should also work.

Regards
	Steffen...

Steffen Stundzig                            mailto:steffen@smb-tec.com