cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Steffen Stundzig <stef...@smb-tec.com>
Subject Re: XT installation
Date Fri, 26 Jan 2001 15:43:44 GMT
Hi Marco,

/**
 * @author: "Marco Spinetti" <m.spinetti@pisa.iol.it>
 * @date: Fri, 26 Jan 2001 15:00:53 +0100
 */
> Hi all
> do you remember the mail "PERFORMANCE PROBLEM"?
> I have read your answers and have brought my Cocoon version up to date to 1.8.2. Everything
has gone to good purpose. Therefore I have tried to install XT to the place of the Xalan but
I have met some problems.
> I have unloaded the last XT version, I executed Build.sh after inserting the Java XTTransformer
class. Therefore I have changed the Cocoon.properties file. When I call my Xml file I receive
an error.
> How can I install XT?

could you explain the 'received error' more extensively. :-)

I've also tested XT recently, but it seems that XT has problems with
namespaces and therefore it's not really an alternative for an
XSLT Processor.

Regards
	Steffen...
Steffen Stundzig                            mailto:steffen@smb-tec.com