cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Stephen Chang <schav_2...@yahoo.com>
Subject how do I use the HTTP Utility methods in XSP?
Date Tue, 16 Jan 2001 23:13:36 GMT
I can't seem to find anywhere in the XSP documentation
about using the HTTP Utility Methods (specifically,
formEncode()).

I've been assuming I don't have to <xsp:include/>
java.net.URLEncoder (as it says it is a wrapper for
that class) in so I can just call something like this:

<xsp:logic>
String param = request.getParameter("blah");
String newurl = formEncode(param);
</xsp:logic>

I get an exception saying that this method is not
found in my current class. What am I incorrectly
assuming?

Thanks!