cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Conny Krappatsch <co...@smb-tec.com>
Subject Re: [C1] xml-logicsheet
Date Fri, 12 Jan 2001 15:17:25 GMT
On Fri, 12 Jan 2001 15:52:53 +0100 (CET)
michele bianchi <mic@pow2.com> wrote:
> On Fri, 12 Jan 2001, Conny Krappatsch wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > What are the pros and cons of using the <?xml-logicsheet?> PI instead
> of
> > registering taglibs within Cocoon properties.
>
> the pro of xml-logicsheet is that you don't need to restart cocoon when
> you
> change logicsheet.
>
> > I can't find any disadvantages, but as there are those two
> possibilities
> > I'm not shure if I missed anything.
>
> if you register the taglib in the properties you don't need to specify
> it in
> every file.  and you can use multiple logicsheet.

If I understand the code and the FAQ right I can use multiple logicsheets
using the
<?xml-logicsheet?> PI. They are applied in the same order as the PIs occur
in the XSP page.
Furthermore I can be sure this is the order in which they are applied.
This is not ensured if the order is defined by the namespace attributes of
the <xsp:page> tag.

> michele

Thanks for the quick answer,

Conny Krappatsch