cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Matthew Cordes <mcord...@maine.edu>
Subject Re: ESQL logicsheet vs. SQL XSP Processor
Date Fri, 12 Jan 2001 15:27:10 GMT
It works fine on with my oracle server.  In any case I think the max-rows
and skip-rows stuff is all done within the logicsheet (e.g. Donald does
a query and calls ResultSet.next() skip-rows number of times, then
max-rows more times returing these rows to you, so I don't see why it
wouldn't work w/ any db.

-matt