cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Drasko Kokic <drasko_ko...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Cocoon
Date Sat, 06 Jan 2001 13:35:18 GMT
Hi Jeff,

would you also know how to get the versions of other
Cocoon components (Xalan, Xerces, FOP, maybe even some
logicsheets) ... I would like to build in my
applications the required configuration checks ... or
maybe that already exist somewhere?!

TIA
Drasko

P.S. don't you have free on weekend :-)

--- jeff@socialchange.net.au wrote:

> The XSP processor sets certain parameters for all
> XSP pages,

src/org/apache/cocoon/processor/xsp/XSPProcessor.java:400: