cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Tako Molanus <molan...@yahoo.com>
Subject Cocoon 1.8 and ESQL
Date Thu, 04 Jan 2001 15:49:09 GMT
Hi there,

I installed the newest version of cocoon 1.8 from the
Dev Snapshots ection (xml-cocoon_20010104051429.tar.gz
) today and everything seems to work just fine except
the ESQL taglib.
Although it worked fine up to now (the last time I
installed cocoon was appr. two months ago), now I get
the following error message every time I call an XML
file using ESQL:

java.lang.NullPointerException
at
._Apache._cocoon_1_8._cocoon_1_8._PeopleFinder._ophalen_medewerkers.populateDocument(_ophalen_medewerkers.java:456)

Any of you got any idea on what's wrong?

Thanks in advance

Tako Molanus