cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Matthew Cordes <mcord...@maine.edu>
Subject Re: Is Session Management possible?
Date Thu, 04 Jan 2001 01:58:19 GMT
Your problem is two fold.
	1. you want non-pemanent storage: e.g. a user goes to your page,
		logs in, select something to buy, buys it, then leaves.  Use
		the HttpSession object for this.

	2. you want permanent storage: that same user comes back and
		wants to see if the purchased item has been shipped and when
		it will arrive.  Use a database (Oracle/MSQL/MYSQL,etc) for this.

Does this answer your question?  If not, be more specific please.

-matt