cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "sPY" <ype...@capgemini.fr>
Subject generate <esql:excute-query> dynamically ?
Date Wed, 10 Jan 2001 12:53:20 GMT
Hello everybody,

I'd like to make queries on my database, but this queries will depends on
some arguments passed to the xml like this :
    http://www.mysite.com/query.xml?ID=1&ID=3

So If I have one argument I'll have one query looking like:
    <esql:query>select * from my_table where id = 'argument'</esql:query>

If I have 4 arguments I'll have 4 queries where 'argument' will be replaced
by the value of each arguments.

Does anybody knows a mean to generate the xml query file dynamically
depending from the arguments and then to process these queries?
How to get these arguments and process exactly the number of queries I need

thank you for any help.