cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Marcelo F. Ochoa" <moc...@ieee.org>
Subject RE: Displaying Pictures from a Database via ESQL
Date Tue, 23 Jan 2001 10:24:44 GMT
Hi:
Hi,

I would like to store Pictures as a blob in a Database and display them
using XSP+ESQL Taglib. I was wondering how to go about that and if somebody
has pointer for me. Any help or tipp appreciated.
[MO]  You could use DB Prism for this purpose.
DB Prism has an upload/download functionality to the content repository (table with a blob
column) which permits stores multimedia content and retrieve them.
Or you could see the code of this functionality to implement your custom servlet.

Eddie
[MO]  Best regards, Marcelo.
PD: DB Prism is at: http://www.plenix.com/dbprism/