cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Piroumian, Konstantin" <KPiroum...@flagship.ru>
Subject Is this a bug in FP taglib?
Date Wed, 31 Jan 2001 16:42:57 GMT
Hi, all!

I use Tomcat 3.1, Cocoon 1.8, WinNT 4.0

I have an application context in Tomcat with path="" (the root of server)
and have a welcome file - /xml/login.xml under that context path. So I can
access my application simply by: http://localhost/

The problem is in that that I use FP taglib in my login.xml like this:
       <fp:resource-file>/repository.xml</fp:resource-file>

As you can see the path points to the <docBase>/repository.xml but I get an
exception that:
file <docBase>/xml/repository.xml not found.*
Why does it go to the current dirrectory instead of the root?
* - <docBase> is the real path to the application directory.

Thank you.

Konstantin Piroumian.