cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Ivan" <ifon...@latinia.com>
Subject Re: Web.inf questions
Date Thu, 11 Jan 2001 11:05:00 GMT
First of all, thanks, the encoding topic works for me now.
The second part it wasn't accurate explained in my first
mail ... let me try again :)

I already know how to tell Cocoon that I would like to serve
XML if the client is a web browser, and WML if the client is
a Wap Browser (it's not my case because all content is for
Wap Browser). I only would like to know if it's posible to store
*.wml files and *.wbmp files under a Cocoon working
directory instead of place wml and wbmp files in a Apache web
directory, and how can I setup up web.inf (if it's the correct
place) to accept Cocoon and Tomcat to serve wml and wbmp
files from a Cocoon directory. Nowadays my Wap Browser sends
me 404 error or when I debug , it returns me
'No traslator for content type text/plain' when I ask for a wbmp file.

Thanks again for your help :)

Iván Fontán
Technical Department

LATINIA CORPORATION