cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Sean" <jaka...@wideasleep.com>
Subject Caching problem with XSLT's
Date Sat, 27 Jan 2001 04:26:18 GMT
I am having a problem with caching of XSLT stylsheets.  I am running
Cocoon 1.8 and Tomcat 3.2.1.  I have 3 xml files that first run through
an XSP XSLT transform and then I run through a XSLT transform that
outputs HTML.  Anyhow, if I load one XML file in my web browser (and
have cocoon perform the transform) and edit any of the XSLT files
everything is good.  BUT, as soon I view another page after it was
transformed and edit the XSLT file Cocoon fails to recompile the pages
and no matter what I do after that I cannot get Cocoon to refresh the
page and recompile the XSLT until I reboot Tomcat.

Does anyone have any idea what is going on here?  I origionally had a
single XSLT file for eash XML file but I recently condenced all of the
XSLT tranform files into one file and now I am having this problem.
Restarting the server after every other change is becoming a pain.

Thanks in advance ...

Sean