cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Marco Spinetti" <m.spine...@pisa.iol.it>
Subject R: Big problem with Saxon and Cocoon and esql
Date Tue, 30 Jan 2001 15:06:37 GMT
The strange thing is that with xalan everythink is ok but the saxon 6.1
gives me this error. I don't know what the message

Error at xsl:template on line -1 of
jar:file:/usr/local/cocoon-1.8/build/cocoon.jar!/org/apache/cocoon/processor
/xsp/library/sql/esql.xsl:  The match pattern in xsl:template may not
contain references to variables

means. It seems that there is a error in the esql.xsl, but I don't know.
Is there somebody that can help me?
Marco
m.spinetti@pisa.iol.it

----- Original Message -----
From: Matthew Cordes <mcorde61@maine.edu>
To: <cocoon-users@xml.apache.org>
Sent: Tuesday, January 30, 2001 3:55 PM
Subject: Re: Big problem with Saxon and Cocoon and esql

> You have 'canceled' the Cocoon Repository?  I'm not sure I understand
> what you mean.  Have you disabled the repository?  I was under the
> impression it was mandatory.
>
> BTW - I'll bet your mistake is just a parse error in a stylesheet.
> Perhaps try saxon/xalan from the command line with some dummy xml
> on all logicsheets and stylesheets....
>
> good luck
>
> -Matt
>
> > Hi all
> > I have cancelled the Cocoon Repositary and now when I call a Xsp file
with esql I obtain the following mistake:
> > javax.xml.transform.TransformerConfigurationException: Failed to compile
stylesheet. 1 error detected.
> > at com.icl.saxon.PreparedStyleSheet.prepare(PreparedStyleSheet.java:119)
> > at
com.icl.saxon.TransformerFactoryImpl.newTemplates(TransformerFactoryImpl.jav
a:119)
> > at
org.apache.cocoon.transformer.SAXONTransformer.getTransformer(SAXONTransform
er.java:309)
> > at
org.apache.cocoon.transformer.SAXONTransformer.transform(SAXONTransformer.ja
va:191)
> > at
org.apache.cocoon.processor.xsp.XSPLogicsheet.apply(XSPLogicsheet.java:102)
> > at
org.apache.cocoon.processor.xsp.XSPProcessor.process(XSPProcessor.java:445)
> > at org.apache.cocoon.Engine.handle(Engine.java:383)
> > at org.apache.cocoon.Cocoon.service(Cocoon.java:183)
> > at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:853)
> > at
> > at
> > at
(Ajp12ConnectionHandler.java:156)