cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Ivan" <ifon...@latinia.com>
Subject Re: Web.inf questions
Date Thu, 11 Jan 2001 15:16:24 GMT
Thanks Ludovic, I'm trying all you send to me ...

And, OT ... Robin, it's not necesary
that you remind us 4 times, that this question could be
off the topic in this list. If you don't want to help, or
you don't know how to solve this problem, don't do
it, but let us try to solve this problem if we can ...
There are many many off topic mails in this list to
bother you for 3 or 4 mails ... Thanks for your
comprehension. Maybe Ludovic could help some
other people too with this topic :)

Iván Fontán
Technical Department

LATINIA CORPORATION