cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "R Naithani" <rnaith...@yahoo.com>
Subject Complex output using cocoon
Date Tue, 02 Jan 2001 14:56:01 GMT
Hi Friends!
I have been studying the cocoon samples and docs for the past 2 days and
this is my question:
Cocoon seems to be an excellent choice for not-too-complex kind of output
(html, voice or wap).
What if we have a very complex html page to be churned via an xsl? (Complex
from the point of view of display)
What I generally is that I create the page using dreamweaver or frontpage,
save it as .html file, then rename it as .jsp file and put my scripts
wherever I want.
Is there a solution equivalent to this one where I can use a visual editing
tool to create my .xsl and then put the PI's wherever I want manually?
Thanks in advance.
Regards,
Rahul.