cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Philipp Dreiss" <dre...@struktur.de>
Subject Live Sites powered by Cocoon
Date Fri, 05 Jan 2001 21:18:11 GMT
Dear Cocoon-Team,

on next monday (08-Jan) we'll launch a website, that uses
cocoon/tomcat/apache
for the complete presentation of dynamic webpages. Also the XML-documents
come out of a native XML-Store (DBMS), here Tamino (SAG). We plan to open-
source this db-layer for cocoon/tamino as soon as the documentation is
ready.

Until monday you can have a look at the project:
http://www.ezifocus.com/index1.shtml.
The direct URL later will be http://www.ezifocus.com. It's in english
language.

For further information about us, please refer to http://www.struktur.de
(german only, until next week, then english also).

We want to submit the site for your list on
http://xml.apache.org/cocoon/livesites.html.

we would be very happy to hear from you ;) Since Cocoon really rocks!

best regards, Philipp

         Philipp Dreiss
         [Director Software Development]
___