cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Michele Bianchi <...@pow2.com>
Subject Re: Postgresql driver - esq
Date Sat, 30 Dec 2000 12:09:18 GMT
On Sat, 30 Dec 2000, Jed Koops wrote:

> Hello, all,
>
> I'm trying to get the esql sample (samples/esql.xml) working on my
> system (Debian Linux, Apache,Jserv, Cocoon 1.8, Postgresql database).  I
> edited the sample file to point to my local Postgresql database. Here
> are the relevant xml lines:
> <esql:execute-query>
> <esql:driver>posgresql.Driver</sql:driver>
> <esql:dburl>jdbc:postgresql://localhost/addresses</esql:dburl>

the last version of postgres the driver is org.posgresql.Driver, try to check
it!  anyway consider the connection pooling option through turbine-pool, really
a boost in the performace.

mic

dott. michele bianchi                                       power of two s.r.l.
phone +39 335 5384700                                      http://www.pow2.com