cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Kevin Sonney <ke...@webslingerz.com>
Subject I know this has been hashed over before
Date Thu, 28 Dec 2000 03:51:08 GMT
but my archive search skills are lacking.

Here I am using esql (form the lastest CVS) and I'm getting an NPE when
the following code is beign run :

    } finally {
      if(!_esql_connection.connection.getAutoCommit()) {
        _esql_connection.connection.commit();
      }

I'm not setting autocommit, and I'm not using pools. Anyone have the last
hashed over solution for this handy?

(FWIW, this happens both with the mm.Mysql driver and the last postgres
jdbc driver for my 6.5 rev. On Oracle it seems fine. Maybe a failure in
the driver/connection objects?)

| Kevin Sonney        kevin@webslingerZ.com |
| Systems Programmer    www.webslingerZ.com |

"The weakest link in any civil rights case is always the
defendant. Imagine being a lawyer and getting a call from me. That's why I
try to, uh, behave myself." - Hunter S. Thompson