cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Donald Ball <ba...@webslingerZ.com>
Subject Re: Cocoon and Microsoft SQL Server7.0
Date Fri, 01 Dec 2000 05:45:44 GMT
On Fri, 1 Dec 2000, Alfredas Chmieliauskas wrote:

> I've been following the discussions on this list for quite a while, but I
> haven't heard anyone using (or at least having problems with) Cocoon
> together with MSSQL.
> I've been using mySQL with no problems before, however recently I had to
> switch to MS (it was not my decision, obviously) and I can't get my queries
> executed (cocoon shows no error)  :(

i have had a good experience with the inetdae jdbc driver. i have had
very poor experiences with the jdbc/odbc bridge driver. weblogic is
supposed to be good too, but their packaging was absolutely whacked last
night i checked them out. i don't do much of anything on mssql though, i
find it's a horrible sql server on which to develop.

- donald