cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Uli Mayring <u...@denic.de>
Subject Re: AW: New version of auth taglib
Date Wed, 20 Dec 2000 08:33:52 GMT
On Mon, 18 Dec 2000, Martin Vachon wrote:

> Thats because the template name success use response.sendRedirect() and
> it dosent work with tomcat!?!? (see the todo on the cocoon site)
> so here the little fix i use and it work fine for me ...

Yeah, that's the difference between JSDK2.0 and 2.2. Since I'm using JServ
(JSDK 2.0), I'm using this code. I don't know if there's a way to make it
run with both JServ and Tomcat.

> But for now a avent try it over jk_mount (for apache)
> maybe you could ?

Sorry, I don't use jk_mount (don't even know what it is ;-)

One day we all will be using cocoon2, then things will hopefully be better
:)

Ulrich

--
Ulrich Mayring