cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Umur Ozkul" <u...@writeme.com>
Subject RE: Modeling XSPs with Rational Rose
Date Mon, 18 Dec 2000 09:48:28 GMT
Rational Rose is not that flexible... As you say, it is build for ASP
modeling only and you can't change it. I suggest that you should try
TogetherJ. As TogetherJ is built by Java, it consumere more memory and CPU
than Rose but it seems to offer some more flexibility such as defining Java
classes that do the code generation, creating custom diagram types.

-----Original Message-----
From: James Scott [mailto:jscott@hnt.com]
Sent: Wednesday, December 13, 2000 8:00 PM
To: cocoon-users@xml.apache.org
Subject: Modeling XSPs with Rational Rose

Hi-

I'm trying to determine a useful means of representing XSPs in a Rational
Rose
model. From what I've seen, the "web modeler" is really geared toward ASP
only.
I haven't really found a good way of representing an XSP in a
sequence/collaboration diagram, beyond specifying an <<xsp>> stereotype.

Has anybody tried this out? Any ideas?

JLS