cocoon-users mailing list archives

From jtyb...@mail.inautix.com
Subject Re: WLS 5.1.0 and Cocoon Problems
Date Tue, 19 Dec 2000 14:16:16 GMT

I experienced the same problem and was able to fix it by adding a couple of
lines to my weblogic.properties file that were not called for by the
documentation at http://xml.apache.org/cocoon/install.html.  I placed my
cocoon application in {$WEBLOGIC_HOME}/myserver/cocoon.  Here's an excerpt:

     # ------------- added for Cocoon support ---------------------------
     weblogic.httpd.webApp.cocoon={$WEBLOGIC_HOME}/myserver/cocoon
     weblogic.httpd.register.*.xml=org.apache.cocoon.Cocoon
     weblogic.httpd.initArgs.*.xml=properties=WEB-INF/cocoon.properties

I also pointed my documentRoot to my cocoon application directory:

     weblogic.httpd.documentRoot={$WEBLOGIC_HOME}/myserver/cocoon

Of course, I also made sure that my classpaths were entirely correct.  Once
I added the above, I was able to access Cocoon using

     http://host:port/Cocoon.xml

Hope this helps.

Justin

Please respond to cocoon-users@xml.apache.org