cocoon-users mailing list archives

From eliza.khosr...@TMINUS10.com
Subject Re: XInclude and XSL processor
Date Tue, 19 Dec 2000 16:30:10 GMT

Eduardo,

I believe you could use the following:

  <xsl:include href="commonfile.xsl"/>

I have used it in the past and seem to work.

                    Eduardo Yánez

                    <ejyanezp@yah        To:     cocoon-users@xml.apache.org

                    oo.com>              cc:

                                         Subject:     XInclude and XSL processor

                    12/19/2000

                    07:55 AM

                    Please

                    respond to

                    cocoon-users

Hi every body!

I'm trying to split my large xsl files using xinclude
without success :-(

Does the xsl processor allow us to use xincludes in
the xsl files??. This could be very usefull because
there is a lot of XSL templates common to a number of
xsl files.

For example:

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<xsl:stylesheet version="1.0"