cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "John Menke" <j...@eagleinfosystems.com>
Subject RE: Apache, Tomcat and Cocoon
Date Tue, 26 Dec 2000 17:11:29 GMT
I recompiled the mod_jk.so from the source, this time I used:

# cd /usr/local/jakarta/jakarta-tomcat-3.2.1-src/src/native/apache1.3
# cp Makefile.linux Makefile
# vi Makefile
APXS=/usr/local/apache/bin/apxs
# make
# cp mod_jk.so /usr/local/apache/libexec

Now I restart Apache with the include line in and everything is fine.  It's
just that when
I go to my page //localhost/cocoon/samples/index.xml I get prompted to
download the file.
going to //localhost:8080/cocoon/samples/index.xml works fine....

Am I getting closer?