cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Christian Parpart" <tra...@gmx.de>
Subject AW: How to use taglibs without xsp
Date Mon, 11 Dec 2000 01:25:58 GMT

the other xsl-files are just formatting stylesheets wich are splitted into
seperated files. They doesn't produce any XSP/Java code yet.

So as I conclude I have to embedd all into XSP to use its taglibs, or
is there any easier way for tags seperated into special files?

Regards,
Christian Parpart <mailto:cparpart@surakware.com>
SurakWare
http://www.surakware.com