cocoon-users mailing list archives

From cparp...@t-online.de (Christian Parpart)
Subject Apache 1.3.12 + Tomcat 3.2.1 + Cocoon-1.8.1-dev
Date Fri, 15 Dec 2000 07:20:22 GMT
Hi

I tried very hard to move from Apache JServ to Tomcat.
But it really doesn't work right.

I've installed Tomcat 3.2.1 successfully, I think, because
I can access http://localhost/examples/ and inside this directory
I can access its .jsp sites. But what about my .xml files.

I tried to find good pages about "how to install cocoon on tomcat
with apache web server". I found alot - at first I followed the
instructions from http://xml.apache.org/cocoon/install.html.
Here I couldn't get access to any (include Cocoon.xml) .xml site.

Then I took a look into the hole mailing archive of cocoon and
tomcan and I found some other instructions how I should go.
But everything I tried has cost just my hole night without success.

I also read the FAQ according to this problem. But it doesn't help
really...

(For more help I attached my configuration files)
Is there anyone who can help me???

Regards,
Christian Parpart <mailto:cparpart@surakware.com>
SurakWare