cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Christian Parpart" <tra...@gmx.de>
Subject !!! Tomcat2 C2: log file: namespace not supported vs. sitemap not available
Date Wed, 20 Dec 2000 03:58:32 GMT
(oops, this mail includes the attachement I forgot to put)

Hi

I just got the latest CVS code from C2 and build the webapp.
Now I have the cocoon.war and I put it into the webapps
directory of Tomcat. Then I've restarted Tomcat with 'startup'
and typed in the browser http://localhost/cocoon.

Here I get the message 'The sitemap handler's sitemap is not available.'

But after taking a look into the log file from C2
(webapps/cocoon/WEB-INF/logs/cocoon.log) I saw that there're some more
initial exceptions, such as 'Namespace not supported by SAXParser'.

I don't know how to fix that problem (btw. I think that these exception
causes the sitemap error) and for more understanding I attached the log
file to this mail, please take a look at it.

I hope there's anyone who knows how to fix that..

Thank's in adwance

Regards,
Christian Parpart
SurakWare