cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Robin Green" <gree...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: OT: A simple producer question
Date Fri, 01 Dec 2000 23:25:54 GMT
This is a cocoon-users question, you are not modifying cocoon internals.

Look at the source code. Start from org.apache.cocoon.framework.Actor and
follow your nose. Producers implement Actor.

Basically it's

public void init (Director director) {
   Browsers browsers  = director.getActor ("browsers");

or something like that.

Be warned, this class does not exist in Cocoon 2 and may even be deprecated
in later Cocoon 1 versions.