cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Stuart Roebuck <stuart.roeb...@adolos.co.uk>
Subject Re: Tomcat/4.0-m5 and Cocoon2 - "file /sitemap.xmap\sitemap.xmap not found"
Date Mon, 18 Dec 2000 16:42:19 GMT
Demonstrating my complete inability to read INSTALL files, I've just noticed this section in
the Cooon 2 install file:

>   3) Why is cocoon.war so big?
>
>   Cocoon.war includes all the libraries that it requires to run. They are
>   several megabytes of Java classes and it also includes the JDK javac compiler
>   which must be present in the war file to allow page compilation without
>   classloading problems.

My cocoon.war doesn't include the javac compiler.  Can anyone tell me where in the build process
this should get put in, and what it should contain so that I can put it together manually,
or spot what's going wrong.

Could it be that the build process for Cocoon is assuming the new com.sun.tools.javac classpath
for javac during the build?

Stuart.