cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Steve Holden <steve.hol...@town-index.com>
Subject www.weather-index.co.uk
Date Wed, 20 Dec 2000 15:50:10 GMT
I have iimplemented Cocoon for our weather web site. I came across Cocoon by
chance when looking for a solution to present to our board. The system takes
a live data feed in the form of csv files from the Met Office in London
which get transmitted to our Linux box. This then gets processed into xml
and provides 5 day forecasts for 500 towns and cities in the UK. After using
Cocoon for a few weeks my team realised how powerful it can be and we
extended our project to include additional functionality provided. In my
opinion Cocoon is the best. The URL is www.weather-index.co.uk

Many Thanks

Steve Holden
New Media Developer